Is your dolly closet overflowing? Are you worried about making that even worse when you see our fab vendors? Well, we have the perfect solution – a BlytheCon UK charity bring and buy sale! Simply bring along some of your sundries, and let us sell them for you on the day. Not only do you get to clear out some of your old bits and bobs, but 10% of the proceeds will be taken off for donation to our charity. Everybody wins!
- You can bring a maximum of 5 items for sale – this is to give everyone a fair chance at selling their items, as the bring and buy is always very busy and popular!
- Items must be clean and in good condition
- Items must not be made specifically for sale – it’s a closet clear out!
- Items must be labelled, and inside plastic or Ziploc bags
- The item labels must match the items on the list you leave with our volunteers
- Clothing, accessories and other sundries are fine – we will not accept any dolls or doll parts for sale
- We retain the right to refuse items if they are deemed unsuitable, or if the stall is overstocked
- Prices should be marked in £ GBP only
- 10% of any sales will be deducted to give to our event charity
Download our free printable item labels and item list to get started. Pick out your best items, bag them up and prepare your labels/list. Don’t forget to bring them with you on the day! Visit our friendly bring and buy volunteer stall on the day and our team will do the rest.
To clarify a frequently asked question, when we say 5 items, this means you can bring up to 5 plastic bags of stuff. Multiple things in a bag to sell as a lot is absolutely fine. For example, a bag containing several pieces of a stock outfit, etc.
If you have any questions, or would like to volunteer to help out with the stall for a little while please let us know.